Saturday, January 22, 2011

Shoes

So I've heard from my Mom that once I was asked, as a little girl, whether I wanted the toy or the shoes.  I, of course, choose the shoes.  Wouldn't you.  I love shoes, obviously always have, I'm not Imelda Marco's, I have a teeny, tiny closet, where I have to rotate old shoes out all the time.  But I had a lovely skirt, that I could finally fit in. I had a vision, but no shoes to match.  This is backwards to how I usually get ready.  Usually I decide on what shoes I want to wear that day and then voila, my outfit works around it.  This time, not so much.  I found these shoes here, got them at 40% off and they landed at my doorsteps 3 days before the event I wanted to wear them at.  They are a hit, a little uncomfortable at first, but don't we all suffer for fashion. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...