Friday, December 19, 2008

New Mexico Bound

So we're leaving to New Mexico next week. I can't wait, it's been almost 2 years since we last visited. I have most of my family there and am looking forward to the "weather" as we hardly get any here in California. We look forward to the long road trip and then endless sky's and puffy clouds. Most of all I look forward to eating the yummy food my family makes. This week they are making it a family affair to work on homemade ravioli's. Yummy. Everyone is asking what does SB like, does he like Posole (a very New Mexican dish), does he eat meat, will he like such and such. Seriously they care more about what he likes then me. I'm not bitter just anxious. Pictures soon to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the photos, hope you have a lovely time

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...